Arvados 1.4.2 Release Notes
November 21, 2019
The Arvados team is pleased to announce Arvados v1.4.2 which includes a few high priority bug fixes.
Full list of bug fixes:
- Excessive RAM use during upload of large container output collection caused OOM failures for otherwise successful workflow runs (#15652)
- arv-put was ignoring retry count during file upload (#15680)
- Group assignments didn’t work on the Workbench 1 user admin page - this was supposed to be fixed in 1.4.1 but was not (#15496)
- Bad collection creation when using Workbench 1 (or the Ruby SDK). When creating a new collection from an existing collection that contained multiple copies of the same file, it was possible that the new collection contained incorrect data.
- Very slow response listing groups in Workbench 1 for systems with a large number of permission links.
- Several Workbench 2 bugs (#15524, #15027, #15407, #15609)
- Non-ASCII log messages not handled correctly (#15655)
- Referential integrity issue with container requests referencing deleted containers (#15656)
- enableReuse: false for arv:ReuseRequirement in a workflow step didn’t work if the top level workflow had reuse enabled. All top-level workflow runners are now submitted with reuse disabled so that the rest of the workflow can be properly evaluated. (#15497)
There are currently no special upgrade notes for this release, but please review the release notes before upgrading for any late breaking updates.